Saturday, December 18, 2010

I hate black people

No doubt the feeling many niggers out there besides me have. Just something i've thought about today. One of the things i took away from the military was not only their racist views from their kkk club they got up in there, but the self hatred amongst other blacks who in my opinion were granted access to some white ass and therefore betrayed other blacks for the massive social boost that inevitably comes with lighter skin. But my hatred doesn't stem from anything like that, not that i couldn't easily get some white pussy meat, it's seeded in my life experience growing up in mt vernon ny, a wretched hive of niggers and thievery...

I've been through a lot of stupid shit, but that experience takes the prize, 1st place motherfucker, awful school, awful kids, the whole damn thing. I wish it was all gone, destroyed. To continue to this day to put kids through that hell, just ridiculous.

ok, lets get to the real question, WHY black kids, all kids are stupid fucks. Good question...


brb

im back.

Because black kids don't think they are black. I guess it comes down to blind idiocy, but as a black kid growing up, I met some of the most racist black kids EVER. the way they pranced around feeling like the world loves them, and oh im going to be the boss at my job when i grow up such utter lack of vision of what was right in front of them... i mean, I knew at least by the time I was in about 6th grade that the world hated me and that there was a serious difference between the potential for me and the potential for the sweetest nicest and most loveliest white kids i had the complete pleasure of meeting during my brief glances into the white life style... oh man... and i didn't even know about the ridiculous advantages girls would have, but yeah, basically for some reason a lot of black kids think they're the shit. so stupid, like i mean, i've met guys who look like straight out of africa but they bully the fuck of me because I'm not as ruthlessly sadistic as their fucking monkey ass. If you want to know why white guys set up the work world to keep blacks down, THESE ASSFUCKS ARE THE REASON... hell i'd even say these same guys once they realize all women love jackasses, and they get the decent job, just like in boyz n the hood, they go around trying to protect white people from other blacks, which is kind of the way things are here at work, niggers in favoritism with the upper crust don't want to get fired so they act against other niggers... and that's why I can't stand them. They're no loyalty, and i don't need any science bullshit, I just know from experience probably all black kids hate other black kids like they don't want to be part of the same lower class.

ugh...

No comments: