Saturday, November 11, 2017

Met spawn

Kinda. Was gracious and nice enough to sign my blue ray and take a picture which I'll take to my grave loving then... understandably ignored my existence at every point afterwards... it was odd as he'll but then I realized he's a millionare... yeah mr girlfriendless fanboy doesn't matter to him. Got money to go swim in... I wish he understood that I grew up worshipping him but who knows. I don't know how he's going to be when he does the panel after the movie is shown.

Remarkably I was thinking of just watching a movie while waiting for whenever spawn was finally shown. Well I just up and left the theater for no reason... go walking around and freaking spawn shows up to hang out for maybe an hour good signing autographs and doing photos. I honestly would have missed it and wasted my money. I got lucky as hell... Well got to wait. White bounced for whatever reason. I have no idea if it when he'll be doing more autographs... Would have sucked I guess if I decided to show up at 3 like I planned and missed the boat... glad I came. White is amazingly fit for his age. There's no Photoshop to him. He's really that big and muscular. But yeah he was in then out and will ignore you without mercy. It was like meeting a true Hollywood star I guess. Well see how the rest of the event goes.

No comments: