Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Simple Life

If I ever get a chance to fuck a girl, I'm puttin my dick in her ass so as not to have a chance of impregnating her.

Saw Garcia on the bus after work. She looked at me as I came on, then I just kinda made like I fell asleep and didn't even look at her so I don't know if she was still looking at me or not. Shitty situation to be in because I told her we'd never see each other again and then one day, boom. But it's no big deal. Shit, I ain't working saturdays ever again. And unless some stars align we'll likely not be working same shifts and shit. It's like how I haven't seen guys I worked with for months anymore. It is what it is, you change shifts, you don't see those people. Or moreover you change jobs and you don't see those guys you were once so close to on a daily basis.

She looked good though, nice and healthy and still the most gorgeous girl working delta. Got me thinking about if I still had a chance with her. But no, damn fool to think that.

I live a simple life. Free. Do what I want, how I want, anywhere in the world I want. My friend arega said I have a chance to go to other countries than US where the girls there love foreign guys with lots of money and I'd be drowning in the pussy over there, so I'm good. I've got this huge opportunity. And a really good job now that's cake to do. I guess buckling down and struggling to get through school while avoiding all the delicious b0ootay around me actually paid off?

I got the easiest airport to work at, LGA, the easiest tsa job, bag room scanning, the dudes I work with are cool and smart, and so far I've come across some good looking little babes around tsa and the airport in general. Life for me is almost too good. I'm scared it'll reveal itself to some day all be a dream and I'm actually still back at delta being bullied by the losers who work there. And make no mistake, they are LOSERS, acting as if they've accomplished anything with their lives because they toss luggage around for pennies, and yet YOU are the real failure at life, not them. It's a head trip the way they pretend they're the pillars of the company when they are truly exactly what delta wants them to be, little desperate disposable shitheads who have no where else to go for money.

If everything goes as planned, I'll be well on my way to financial security once I begin playing the stock market. takes money to make it as they say and it's true. just need time to learn what I need to learn about finances and investing. Having the ability to be anywhere in the world doesn't hurt either. I wonder where I should travel next week...

No comments: