Tuesday, November 5, 2019

End time

Can't think of much else to do with these. I've adjusted and played with the last image I wanted to expermiment on and since that's all done, well gonna do the final fixes on all deez shits and then it's time to pop em off into the wide web or whatever.



Learned quite alot about tablet art at substantial mental cost, law of equivilent exchange or something. It is a giving process, making art, you must give your own soul to it and it's a burden to live with that effort. It's never just boom boom boom done, you're playing god afterall, creating, it's a lot of drainage on the brain's batteries. Which is why I don't do this often, but hey, the time is right here. 

Busted as hell, so much work, so much time crunching to mold something decent out of all this... Anyway, will be posting them on my twitter thing, the wonderful living hell that that thing is, and facebook, and I mean, my stuff ain't professional but Last dragon tribute might appreciate what I did. It's labor of love. 

I'll be at the UAE this sat, see what the heck is going on... Jai going to be there for max 3 minutes then go back to shooting outlaw, but I'm gonna hang out with taimak, paid money so he better have some good ass stories about the daily shoot and not be so reticent about it this time. I watched all the vids of the last anniversary, I know they had a big celebration, sad I missed it... damn, nobody said anything about it, would have gone for sure... but that's life right...



No comments: