Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Happy Holidays

I never do christmas posts. I'm in the middle of writing a anxtey ass post about the struggles blacks face. And it strikes me, why am I doing that on a day of joy and presents and forgetting your worries.

Yeah not even me going to go and spend today all morose and spiteful.

Everybody should get some damn joy today and be a little happy in this dismal horrible world we inhabit.

I do hope today's a good one even to those I don't like, wow that takes courage, wishing your enemies a decent happy day.

That's jesus. That's what he was trying to say. Go to your worst enemy and be kind to him or her.

Think about it, think about how hard that is. I'm thinking about it right now, the people I don't like, and how it would be ridiculously tough to wish them well. But if you follow the book, that's the way...

up to you. Good luck everybody.

No comments: